We Launched Gridly — 1st Headless CMS For Game Development!
We’re celebrating the long-awaited launch of Gridly — the only collaborative headless CMS in the world tailor-made for the games industry.
It’s been 4 years since development began, and finally, it’s launched and ready for all!
Gridly is a cloud-based headless CMS for multilingual game-as-a-service projects with an open API, browser-based spreadsheet UI, and built-in functions to handle localization and frequent updates.
It is a collaborative system for users of any technical ability. Teams can easily store, create, translate, manage, and update structured content in one tool in real time.
Gridly core features
- Version control. Branch the data set, try things out in isolation, then merge changes back into the main branch.
- Undo function. See who changed your data and when. Undo if you made a mistake.
- Collaboration & user access control. Invite external or internal vendors to your projects and define their access rights: admin, translator, or custom. You can configure access to certain parts of your content or create separate views for different teams.
- Instant filtering. Zip through 1 million rows to quickly get the data you need in a split second.
- Translation memory. Use the built-in TM or import your own.
- Dependencies. Change text freely — Gridly automatically notifies translators about the strings to retranslate or the voice-overs that need to be re-recorded.
- Open API. Control when to push data to your game. Synchronize or import data from external systems into Gridly or let them read data from Gridly.
Gridly has three pricing plans including the free tier.
So take a seat, fire it up and start your journey into improved process management.
Let us know what you think!